Friday, November 27, 2009

{Roundup...}

Its been a while since I have posted, I know you all have been on pins and needles...Here is what we have been up to.

* We cheered the Bulldogs on Saturday night as we handed the ball game to Kentucky. Yeah, it was not awesome. At all. {I did wear a super cute puffer vest from Target though, it is reversible with a red/black plaid on the inside! Right now it is only $7.50...}
* We celebrated Thanksgiving numero uno on Sunday at Chad's parents house.
* We went to to Chattanooga, what what, on Tuesday to celebrate Thanksgiving number 2. Driving on the day before Thanksgiving in the WORST idea in the world. It took over 3 hours to get there, it is only a 2 hour drive...
* We had so much fun chillaxin with the fam on Thanksgiving- there was coloring, parade watching, cooking and pee in your pants funniness.
* Decorated our house today and only changed out of my pjs to go grab lunch.
* We had a his and hers haircut date at Great Clips. I normally pay $50 for a haircut and it takes a while to get an appointment, I love my girl and will only see her, and my ends were fried {I mean looked like burnt straw at the end of my hair}. I don't know if I will be going back, $14 just isn't worth it.
* We will be putting up the fake tree tomorrow, it is a Bulldawg tree and just cute as a bugs ear! I hope it will help us pull out a win against Tech. That would be a Thanksgiving miracle!!!
* I love, love, love waking up drinking coffee, staying in my pjs until noon and snuggling with Charlotte in the mornings. I could so do the stay at home dog mom thing...That makes sense, right?

I didn't brave any stores, I did shop online though. Did you brave the crowds?


No comments: