Monday, December 28, 2009

Chad, Charlotte and I must have been good this year because Santa brought lots of loot. We have had a wonderful 4 days celebrating the birth of Jesus!

Charlotte got tons of toys...
and a bone {which tastes like peanut butter} bigger than her.
Chad got lots of Brooks Brothers clothes and some new fancy bar ware. He also got a PS3 and I gave him The Hangover blue ray...we are watching it for the 4th time as I type.

And I must have been REALLY good this year...
Why hello Mr. Vuitton, and a very Merry Christmas to you too.

I am so tired and still have to take down all of the decorations before Friday. I think this year I will be following Grandmama's rule in that all Christmas decorations must be down or else we will have bad luck.

Hope you and yours had a WONDERFUL Christmas.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! Merry Christmas to you and Mr. Vuitton! I'm sure the two of you will make a dashing couple!