Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well, the first day of no meat went ok and the second day is going better but I am home sick. I feel really run down and my tummy is not happy with me. It might be all of the garbanzo beans I ate yesterday for lunch :) I have finished New Moon today and can't wait to read Eclipse, I HAVE to find out what is next for Bella and Edward! I can't wait to see Twilight, I keep watching the previews on YouTube since I now understand what is going on. Does anyone know when it comes out on DVD? I will be the first one in line at the Red Box!

I'm off to take a nap, I have been trying to print invitations for a shower we are hosting with my parents and brother/sister in law and have been fighting with Word and my printer for the past couple of hours, I am worn out!






No comments: