Tuesday, March 10, 2009

{Lent is over at our house}

Ok, I am now going back to being Baptist. This no meat thing is not really working out...I ate eggs and bacon last week anyways :) I ate lunch with Laura {awesomest college roommate EVER} at West Egg and they have an egg sandwich that is TO DIE FOR, how could I not????

Well, I have tried to make smart decisions but this is hard. AND, I have gained 5 pounds!!! I thought vegetarians were skinny, I must not be doing this right...Oh, well. It was a good shot! 

{I am now off to grill myself a BIG BURGER...}

3 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

too funny! I could totally be a vegetarian if I could live off of pasta and potatoes!!

THE PARKER FAMILY said...

We practice the "no meat" thing on Fridays only. And that's coming from Scott the Catholic.

Mrs. Newlywed said...

OMG! I just found your blog via some random clicking from blog to blog.

This post is HILARIOUS!

I am Catholic and my husband is Lutheran. Every Friday during Lent he has said "I hope that you aren't forcing you meatless lifestyle on me!"

It has become a running joke in our house :)

I can't wait to read more from you!