Monday, April 6, 2009

{Girls Weekend!!!}

This weekend my mom and I went to Chattanooga for a girls weekend {plus Vish but we love him and were SO happy to get to see him!}. We hug out with my aunt, cousin Amy, Grandmom and Amy's SUPER cute kids, Baby Vinson and Sophia. 

Amy is one of the funniest people I know {Chad, you still reign supreme} and I laughed so hard all weekend. Grandmom was full of her Grandmomisms, I swear we could write a book and no one would even believe half of what was in it! She is quite passionate about The Bachelor so that was enough entertainment just asking her about that...Sophia, Amy and I played a couple of games of Pretty Pretty Princess, we ate A LOT and I got to sleep in.

Thanks for having us Aunt Pat, your house looks great and I had a wonderful weekend!


Sophia and Vinson
Vinson, SO CUTE and SO sweet!

No comments: