Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's almost my birthday folks! Two weeks from today I turn the big 2-8! {Only two years from 30 is kind of freaking me out!} I love my birthday, it is my favorite day all year long...

Here are a couple of items on my wish list for all of the birthday faries out there {Hey Momma!}:


Travel mug from Monogram Chick
Lilly Pulitzer Latte Da! Mug in Mumsie

Swoozies' Peace Love and Summer Tote bag



J Crew Swimsuit- I am obsessed with this bathing suit. I REALLY want it {CHAD, I am talking to you...}



Picnic Basket from Swoozies- we gave the red one at a shower a few weeks ago and it is so cute. Perfect for tailgating!



iPod Shuffle- we now only have one functioning iPod. This one is so cute {and cheep} and you can MONOGRAM it!!!
And money. I love to shop so the more money I have the more fun it is:)

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

LOVE the picnic/shopping basket you have featured. I have never seen the polka dot one and I adore it. Those are the perfect thing to have in your car when running errands and buying groceries! Go green!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Happy almost birthday! I have a similar basket thingy and love it. Mine isnt the fun polka dot though- so cute!