Monday, June 15, 2009

{Awwww Sookie Sookie}



I have a new obsession. True Blood. Y'all I watched the entire first season on demand - this weekend. That is 12 hours of TV. Chad worked ALL weekend {I only saw him for lunch on Saturday and Sunday and dinner on Sunday, no lie} so Sookie Stackhouse and I became best of friends. I even started talking with Louisiana accent {that is more southern than the Georgia one I already have, in case you were wondering...}, she was my only human interaction, what can I say.

This series is so good {I could do without all of the boobies though, thanks for that HBO} and I haven't even read one book yet. I am going to try to get some of the books before we leave for vacation on Friday.

First Twilight and now this, who knew I was so Scifi??? :) Gah, I am so edgy...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Everyone talking about this show is making me mad at Mr. Newlywed.

I swear I have the only husband in the world who won't get flippin' cable.

Kim Stone said...

Once you go vamp, you never go back! The books have even more boobies, though, so it's not quite as PG as Twilight, but worth the read :-). I got the first season of TruBlood when I was Indonesia for like $2 and loved it.

Elliott said...

Hahaha...I did the exact same thing this weekend! DH is out of town on a business trip so it was me+Sookie+Bill. :)

Did you see the season premiere? I gasped out loud when they showed the body.