Friday, June 19, 2009

{V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N}

It is official, we are on vacation!!!

Tonight through Sunday we are in Shellman Bluff with the Milfords. Chad and Jonathan are golfing and Lauren and I are relaxing with some cocktails.

Sunday and Monday we are in Ponte Vedra so Chad can play The Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass, I will be spaing {and finding this Gucci outlet I have heard so much about}.

And then we will spend the rest of the week in St. Simons. I was going to turn off my phone but I want to talk to my parents- I haven't spoken to them since last Tuesday June 9th! They have been on a 7 day cruise through Alaska and are now riding the train through the Denali park. Must be fun but I sure do miss them!

Cheers friends, I am off to relax.

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

Have a wonderful vacation. Enjoy Ponte Vedra and SI!! I am a huge fan of both locations!

Steph said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation!