He is doing well but it has been an interesting 2 days.
Yesterday when he was in recovery:
1. He told the recovery nurse that his wife's name was Charlotte so she came to the waiting room and called "Charlotte Eubanks".
2. He called me Charlotte to my face.
3. He asked why they were going to give him cocaine????
4. He asked for a beer when they asked what he wanted to drink.
5. He asked me at least 14 times when he was going to get the packing out of his nose.
We have been pumping Percocet every 4 hours, I even get up at 11:15 and 3:15 to give him more. He is doing really good though, I am so proud of him.
This morning we went to get the packing out, I had to wait in the other room. He said it was a good thing because it I would have passed out. They took out the packing and then sucked out goop.
He and I are both resting, I am exhausted.
Praise God that He is good and Chad is healing!!!