Wednesday, October 7, 2009

{I can't eat that, its the wrong dog}

Old Box: What a cute little dog!

On Sunday evening we were doing our weekly grocery shopping and Publix had cereals buy one get one free. 

Chad: Ohmygosh, this is my favorite cereal. Can I get it? Can I get it?

Me: I don't care, let's put milk on the list so we don't forget.

Chad: {Putting it back on the table} Uhhh, I can't eat this. Its the wrong dog.

And then he didn't get it!!! He is still distraught about it, and hungry in the mornings...



New box: I will say, it does look like a wolf...quite menacing. I don't think I would want it either.

4 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So funny! I'm all about the details too. Drives me nuts when packaging changes.

Beth Dunn said...

My sons live for CC. Just had it for breakfast. But the new box is a bit scarier. oxoxo

SC

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

No no no! A wolf does not at all work on the Cookie Crisp box. How disappointing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I noticed that the other day too in the store! SO yummy but the dog threw me off too!