Sunday, October 11, 2009

{Slumber Party!!!}

On Friday night we had a slumber party, Jack spent the night {fresh back from Disney World so there were plenty of stories}. It was so fun but I swear Chad and I were WORN out when he left.We went to Chick-fil-a {his FAVORITE restaurant} where he played on the playground, we played with his new Disney World toys, played {lots of} Simon Says and watched Madagascar 2 {twice}. He was so so sweet and even got a little homesick, which broke my heart, but we had so much fun!!!


He slept on a pallet next to our bed. He was so sweet and peaceful looking when he was all curled up and sleeping {and snoring!}. I could just pinch him he is so cute!!!



He loves his Uncle Chad so much! He wouldn't do anything unless Uncle Chad did it or liked it, and they spent a lot of time tickling me or trying to scare me.

Two peas in a pod.

1 comment: