Friday, May 9, 2008

{I am a follower...so what!}

5 Favorites

I have seen this on a lot of blogs and have enjoyed reading about everyone so I though I would join in on the fun!


5 things I can't live without under $10:
1. Starbucks Skinny Iced Vanilla Latte
2. Magazines- Women's Health, Southern Living, Vogue, Cottage Living, Health, Martha are my favorites...just to name a few
3. My Pottery Barn aluminum water bottle
4. Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Glow lotion
5. Raw Hide Bones for Charlotte


5 Favorite Movies:
1. Love Actually
2. Legally Blond
3. Steel Magnolia's
4. The Devil Wears Prada
5. A Perfect Murder



5 favorite girls' names I love but won't use:
1. Elle
2. Kate
3. Charlotte- I do hate that I named my dog this...now I can't name a kid!
4. Amelia
5. Lillian



5 favorite boys' names I love but won't use:
1. Parker
2. Jackson
3. Andrew
4. Hunt
5. Henry



5 songs you could listen to over and over again:
1. Everything- Michael Buble
2. the Leona Lewis song
3. Amazing Grace- Chris Tomlin
4. Long Trip Alone- Dirks Bentley
5. Stronger- Kanye West


5 things that stay in my handbag at all times:
1. cell phone
2. work parking pass/entry pass
3. wallet
4. pens
5. nexium



5 obsessions I have right now:
1. Mexico- El Dorado Maroma
2. iGoogle, especially Google reader
3. blogs
4. Bonanno sandals
5. checking my cell phone



5 places I'd love to go:
1. Italy
2. Greece
3. Australia
4. Wine Country
5. New England in the Fall

No comments: