Monday, May 12, 2008

{What a wonderful weekend}


I had a wonderful weekend of Birthday and Mother's Day celebrations! We spent all day Saturday working in our yard. Chad and his dad built us raised flower beds and Judy and I spent all day planting beautiful flowers. I looks amazing, if I do say so myself!

On Saturday night Chad planned a little birthday celebration and we went to dinner at Farm 255 in Athens, it was delicious! My parents, the Milfords and the McMullans joined us. It was so fun and amazing to be back in Athens with 2 people that are part of most of my college memories! We've come a long way from May 2002, my 21st birthday, that was spent in downtown Athens :) Whitney gave me the LL Bean tote with Navy handles and a green monogram and Lauren gave me the cutest orange crocodile clutch, my friends are too good to me!




Whitney, me and Lauren- I am the Audrina to the Whitney/Laruen combo here---I have never made that reference before- that is AMAZING!!! We are practically living the Hills here in North East Georgia...

Prom Pose

My parents spent the night with us and went to church with us yesterday morning. I have to say, I think Big Val might be a Baptist at heart...Chad made a delicious Mothers Day/Birthday lunch and we had an amazing cake. I only like my mom's yellow cake with fudge icing, no store bought cakes for me! My parents gave me all new flatware, Martha Stewart of course! We went to Chad's parents last night to celebrate with his mom and it was a nice end to a wonderful weekend. I got a gift certificate to go towards some patio furniture from Chad's parents and my brother/sister in law and fam gave me a Vera wallet and make up bag in the summer pattern, so cute!

Today I am officially the big 2-7, it feels damn old. Poochie and Cris took me out to lunch and I hope to head out early today to spend some time with my mans. It has been a wonderful birthday so far, I can't wait to see what 27 has in store for me!!

1 comment:

Buford Betty said...

Happy Birthday! Puhleez... 27 = spring chicken!