Monday, July 13, 2009

{A special anniversary}

4 years ago today Chad asked me to marry him. I can't believe it has been that long! I never dated people for a long time, 7-8 months at one time was the longest my relationships ever were. I knew 2 months after dating him {this would be Round 2 of dating, when I was more mature :)} that he was "the one". We were engaged 10 months after we started dating and then married 10 months after that.


I love this man more than anything in the world. He is without the one that God made for me. He knows me so well- knows how to comfort me, love me and make me laugh better than anyone in the world.


July 13th 2005 was the first day of a life that was meant to be for me and I thank God every day for the life he has created for us.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aw happy engagement anniversary!