Sunday, January 17, 2010

We had an exhausting, busy, wonderful weekend. It was one of those weekends that couldn't have been better, well if it had been sunny it would have been better...

On Saturday we went to check out the new farmers market. It moved into a REALLY old gas station so it can be indoors and go on year round. We got lots of fruits and veggies, eggs, tea and this book. Passing: Stories through the history of Hoschton and Braselton, Georgia. Seeing as neither one of us are from here I was dying to read and learn all about this sweet little part of the South we call home. I have read the first chapter and so far it is wonderful! I hope it covers the part about Kim Bassinger buying Braselton back in the '90s....

Then we went to heaven on earth, Target, to get a new vacuum. GAH, I love that place! I think I am officially old, the highlight of my weekend was getting a new vacuum. It is amazing, it even has a retractable cord. I see many less arguments in our home now that Chad can't just toss the cord in the closet after he puts in the vacuum.

We ended the day with a little dinner with Lauren and Jonathan. Steak, asparagus and lots of wine made for a wonderful evening.

Today we spent the day clearing out our room, patching holes and cleaning the baseboards so it can get painted tomorrow. Do you know how much dust grows under your bed over 4 years? Yeah, its GrOsS! Now we are engrossed in a Jersey Shore marathon...

AND, today is my parents 34th wedding anniversary! I sure am glad they got married :)

Hope you enjoyed your weekend, yay for Monday!!!

1 comment:

Big Val said...

Thanks for remembering us. We're glad we got married too. We love you!!