Wednesday, December 31, 2008

{2008 was great! Bring on 2009!|

Disclaimer: I'm not very Blogger savvy on my Mac so all of the pictures start most recent and go to January, not the intention I had but you get the idea...

Putting this post together made me remember how truly blessed we are. 2008 was an amazing year, I started blogging, wonderful memories were made, loved ones lost and a lot of growing up! 

Here is our year in review...

and we are exhausted!
We had an amazing Christmas, we are so blessed...
Chad's hair got really long!
We lost Grandmama, I inherited her pearls though so she is always with me, I don't think I have taken the earrings off!
We cheered on the Bulldogs, even if they did disappoint us...
Poochie started seminary...
Charlotte turned 2!
We redid our backyard...
Celebrated the 4th of July with my family.
Played a lot of golf, I didn't play a round until this year!
Celebrated our 2nd Anniversary in Mexico.

Celebrated my 27th Birthday with a delicious meal with friends and parents in Athens.
Went to the Masters.
I got baptised...
Had lots of Supper Clubs with dear friends...
Celebrated a wonderful Valentines day.
And played in the snow!
2009 will be a wonderful year, we have lots of plans and hopes. I will have my 10 year reunion {Goooo Comets!}, we will celebrate our 3rd Wedding anniversary, we are going to Biloxi with friends and who knows what else! I can't wait to see what God has in store for the Eubanks, I am sure it will be amazing.

Now I have to get back to preparing for our big 30th Birthday Party/New Years Eve extravaganza!!! Happy New Year and God bless!!!

1 comment:

TG said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!