Friday, December 5, 2008

{Good golly, let's get jolly!}

{I love that tag line from the Pier 1 commercials!}

We have a very merry weekend planned, I am so excited! We are getting our tree tonight and starting the trimming. Tomorrow we have a breakfast date at Einstein's for coffee and a bagel and then we will hopefully finish our Christmas shopping. Tomorrow night we are going to the first party of the season, a fun White Elephant party at Erik and Caroline's and then Sunday night is Judy's Cantata at church. It will be wonderful, they always put on a good show, and the piano player is AMAZING :).

I went to Trader Joe's to pick up a bottle of wine to take tomorrow night and our appetizer contribution. I LOVE THAT STORE! I am taking a Gorgonzola Torte that Cris brought to Chattanooga Thanksgiving and will be serving it will pears and crackers and I found these amazing looking brie and raspberry puff pastries as well. I also had to pick up a box of the Candy Cane Joe-Joe's {AMAZING}, some Mint Chocolate sipping cocoa, peanut butter treats for Charlotte, dishwasher soap, an advent calendar and some wine for us. All for only $40! I really wish they would open one in Buford or Dacula, Hamilton Mill would be wonderful!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Sounds like fun! I was at Trader Joe's yesterday...love that place. Bought a bottle of wine for $6.99 there and saw it today at our supermarket for $13.99.

Have a great weekend!