Today is Chad's 30th Birthday! We are having a big party on New Years eve with our friends and family to celebrate, tonight it will just be Chad, Charlotte and my self celebrating.
30 Things I love about Chad
1. His ambition.
2. He is the funniest person I know, I laugh daily.
3. His love for me, he knew I was the one a year before I figured it out. I am so glad he gave me a second chance.
4. His baby blues.
5. His musical ability.
6. His spirituality and faith.
7. His family.
8. The way is protects me.
9. How much he loves my family.
10. How much his family loves me.
11. Experiencing new things together.
12. Building our own little family together.
13. His love for the Bulldogs!
14. His golf ability.
15. The love he already has for our children, his hopes and dreams for them.
16. He is such a good dad to Charlotte!
17. He is a sharp dresser!
18. He is so good at his job.
19. His creativity.
20. His ability to play a song by ear and make up songs for me.
21. His new love of hunting, so cute!
22. Seeing him with our nephew Jack.
23. The love he has for his mom.
24. The little faces he makes at me when I am mad so we will stop fighting.
25. That his way to apologize is "I'm sorry your mad at me."
26. His amazing heart.
27. His dedication to his friends.
28. His brave spirit.
29. That he is so much older and wise than me :)
30. The fact that he chose me to spend forever with.
Happy Birthday honey, I can't wait to see what the next 30 years have in store for us!