Thursday, December 4, 2008

{Thanksgiving kept on giving...}

Well I made it from the brink to the brink of death and back this week. Early Tuesday morning I woke up feeling sick and the day went down hill from there...I was getting sick every 30-45 minutes and I finally called Chad to come home around 3:00 because I thought I might have to go to the ER. He called my parents and my cousins' husband, thank God for a doctor in the family, and he called me in some Phenergan. I love that stuff! It knocked me out but I only got sick one more time after taking it! I thought Chad had tried to off me with his pork chops he made Monday night {don't think I will be eating pork any time in the near future...} but it seems that my aunt and my grandfather both were sick on Tuesday as well, we celebrated Turkey Day on Sunday. So, not sure if it was something we ate on Sunday or a bug but I know it is out of my system now. I am not 100% but I feel SOOOO much better then I have for the past two days.


Good thing too, tonight is book club. This months reading was The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs. It was SO good, I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what everyone else thought of it! I just learned how to knit this summer so I actually understood some of the lingo. It was a good story, made me tear up a bit at the end. I highly recommend reading it.

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

What a terrible bug you caught. I am glad you did not have to go to the ER, but am thrilled you are feeling better!

Suburban prep said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better.
This is a good book. I read it over a weekend.
If you liked this one you should read her book called Knit Two and that picks up fives yrs after where this one left off. So good.