Friday, April 9, 2010

{Golf, Henry and deep dark secrets}

Spring Break '10: Day 3


Ahhhhh, this is relaxation. Mandy and I spent the day on the beach while Chad and Chris played golf.

Last night Chad made friends with Ronald at the Wally World. Note to self, $2.97 wine from Walmart will give you a head ache. Good to know.

We did math at the Wally World as to how many beers are in this cute little keg.


Today Mandy and I spent hours on the beach and apparently I told some of Chris' deep dark secrets. My bad! It has proven to be hilarious when the boys rejoined us this afternoon. There is nothing better than 5-7 at night at the beach.

Chad and Chris paid golf with some English chaps today. Chad knew I would have been obsessed, the 8 year old's name was Henry and he looked like the little boy from Love Actually. AHHHHH, I would have died!

2 comments:

Seersucker Scrapper said...

I am so jealous you are at the beach. I need a beach vacation!

THE PARKER FAMILY said...

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when those deep dark secrets were revealed!-Missy