Thursday, July 3, 2008

{4th of July is a gift giving Holiday...}


In case you didn't know. Look what my handsome fellow got me today! I found my new obsession, Nordstrom Rack, I can't believe have never been here! I have had my eye on this bag for FOREVER and when I walked in the store it was on a rack right inside the door! Well, I had to call the hubs to tell him the good news, my goodness it even has a polka dot pattern on the inside. When he got home today he asked me to clean out the back of the car and there it was. I was just beside myself with excitement. And the best part? It is over $225 off the original price! Oh Kate, I love you so...but not as much as I love my sweet husband! Thanks honey!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Great bag, what a sweet hubby! I love finding deals like that!!

AEG said...

Nordstrom Rack is a magical land! I always have better luch there than Off 5th! I wish there were one closer to me.
Great Bag!