Friday, July 11, 2008

{TGIF}

I am so glad it is Friday. This has been a crazy week, so glad to go home in 3 hours...

We have NOTHING planed for this weekend, I am ecstatic! I hope it rains all weekend and I can read books and watch movies in my p.j.'s with the hubs and Charlotte. I just signed up for Netflix {how behind the times am I??} And have The Other Boleyn Girl and Atonement at home. The Other Boleyn Girl is probably one of the best books I have ever read, I couldn't put it down, so I am excited to see the movie.

We will be going to Wally World to get the patio furniture I have had my eye on. Then the patio should be complete! I will be sure to post an updated picture of the flowers, there are about 4-5 hydrangea blooms, and they are pink and green!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Atonement is really good. Beautiful scenery and costumes too.

In my opinion The Other Boleyn Girl (movie) wasn't nearly as amazing as the book. But still interesting to watch (and compare to the book)

Have a great weekend!

teddi said...

HAHA! I love that little cartoon. It is SO true!