Thursday, July 17, 2008

{Ain't nothin' finer in the land...}

Only six weeks until kickoff. My Dawgs are headed to the big game this year, I can feel it...

This article talks about my all time favorite Georgia player. He grew up in Snellvegas also and is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I have got to go shopping and get me a cute red dress!
Bulldog fans- close your eyes, smell the bourbon, feel the heat of the sun on the warm fall day and listen...
"Heroes have graced the field before, with the hearts, bodies and minds of which the Bulldog Nation can be justifiably proud. The tradition of unbridled excellence demonstrated by these, whose memory spans more than a full century. And now a new breed of Bulldog stands ready to take the field abound to assume the reigns of the Georgia forebearers and continue that tradition, understanding that there is no tradition more worthy of envy, no institution more worthy of such loyalty, as the University of Georgia. As we prepare for another meeting Between the Hedges, let all the Bulldog faithful rally behind the men who now wear the Red and Black, with two words, two simple words which express the sentiment of the entire Bulldog Nation...
{now we are all on our feet and then almost 100,00 fans, in unison yell}
"Go Dogs!"
I get chills! I am going to have to go listen to Corey Smith's song now...Every Dawg Has its Day

1 comment:

BroncoMom said...

Preppy Haze,
I am a new reader to your blog!
I too am and Bulldawg loving gal. It won't be long now for toe meets leather and our DAWGS are taking the field!
Love the blog -
BroncoMom