Monday, September 22, 2008

{Happy Autumn}

We had a wonderful weekend, it just went by too fast. We ate dinner with Chad's parents on Friday night and then we watched Baby Mama. That movie is HILARIOUS! I really like it, I was surprised.

On Saturday I went and celebrated sweet little Kaleigh's 1st birthday. I can't believe she is a year old! She had the cutest lady bug party, so fun! I made some chili and we drank some pumpkin ale as we cheered the Dawgs to victory. Well, Chad made it though the 1st half but the second half I was cheering them alone...

We have our first T2 match tonight. I wanted to practice yesterday but Chad could not pull himself away from the Ryder Cup so we didn't get any practice in. This week should be busy, 2 tennis matches and I have a 5k on Thursday. I don't think that will go very well...not exactly been running a lot lately...Oh well.

I can't wait for the weekend, we are going to cheer on the Dawgs this weekend in the BLACKOUT!!!

No comments: