Wednesday, October 29, 2008

{Baby, Baby!!!}

{You can click on the picture above to get a better look...}


We had a baby filled weekend last weekend, it was so fun! We went over to our friends house to watch the Georgia/LSU game and there were 4 babies there! They were all so good and it was so fun to play with them all.

On Sunday morning I kept the 1 year old nursery at church. That was a different story...I broke out in a SWEAT! I was exausted, and there were only 4 little ones! I told Chad that I was now sure that I don't want quadruplest {as if there was ever a moment that I did!?!?!}. It was fun though and they were so sweet, I can't wait to do it again!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica B. Howell said...

You must show me this triple column! LOVE IT!

Kate said...

I just love little bald babies! Such cute photos :)