Wednesday, October 1, 2008

{Buy for the Boobies}

Since today is October 1st I thought it would be appropriate to kickoff Breast Cancer Awareness month with a shopping spree {and by spree I mean wish list}...Breast Cancer touches us all, I have had several people in my family diagnosed {and beaten} this horrible disease- both grandmothers and my mom's sister, and I do everything I can to help find a cure. 

Why not shop for a cause?

Proflowers' Pink Ribbon Premium bouquet
I love this Pink Pony cashmere sweater from Polo, I would proudly splash a logo across my chest {how appropriate} for this cause.


We all know I LOVE Barberitos, when I went to get lunch today {unhealthy food ALWAYS makes you feel better when you are sad} they had PINK chips! How cute are these? I wish they had them everyday!

Pink Penn's for your preppy pastimes! {I also have pink golf balls to benefit Susan G. Komen}
Pink Cross Pen

Ford's Scarf for Susan G. Komen, so pretty!

I LOVE this pink Kitchen Aid mixer. They will donate 10% of the purchases to the cause, that's $30 per mixer!

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

Oh my gosh, pink chips?! I wished I lived near you because I would make you go everyday with me!

I hope things are going well with you and your family and that things are looking bright!

Uptown Liz said...

Thank you for writing about products that support breast cancer. I created a company in memory of my 28 year old sister, Liz, who died from breast cancer. Uptown Liz (www.uptownliz.com) promotes products from companies whose proceeds go to charity. You can shop on this one-of-a-kind website by charitable cause or product category, knowing that every time you make a purchase you are making a difference. There are many great art, clothing, jewelry, house wares, beauty and eco-friendly products (just to name a few) that benefit charities all over the world.