Friday, October 17, 2008

{Friday Favorites}

I thought I would bring back the Friday Favorites, it has been a while! Here is what I am obessing over right now.







1. International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer


2. Supper Club and Book Club with my girlfriends- I had both this week and I had a blast! We read and "discussed" Eat Pray Love for book club, I love that book. You MUST read it if you haven't yet. And last night we had Supper Club. Our supper club is all girlfriends from high school and we went to Frontera last night, my favorite!! It was a blast!

3. Neutrogena Grapefruit Face wash











4. Michelob Ultra Tuscan Tangerine and Grapefruit I was introduced to this DELICIOUS beer at the Alabama {sad sad day in the Bulldog nation} and I have been hooked ever since. It will be perfect tomorrow for an early game. As my friends and I always say "Nothing wrong with biscuits and beers" Yes, I will crack open the first beer around 9:00 AM tomorrow...






5. Jason Muraz's song "I'm Yours" We listen to this song on repeat while we get ready in the morning, sometimes we do a little dance. It has such sweet lyrics!




6. Organix Shampoo- Coconut Milk This shampoo smells amazing. And, it is sulfate free with is a plus!












7. Sons of Anarchy on FX- Yes, this show is about a motorcycle gang. We can't really relate at our preppy house but we both LOVE this show. It reminds me of The Sopranos but on Harley's. Chad and I are thinking of starting a motorcycle gang- The Cockapoos, intimidating huh???


8. Brach's Autumn Mix












9. How Starbucks Saved My Life by Michael Gills Gates- This book is so good, it is an easy read and I got through it pretty fast.


10. T-A-I-L-G-A-T-I-N-G!!! We will be in Athens tomorrow cheering on the Dawgs as they take on Vandy. It is homecoming so I always like to go and see the old cheerleaders! There will be a Bulldogs for McCain tailgate on the North Campus so I hope to go check that out too!

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

These posts are such fun, keep them coming. I really want to try the pumpkin creamer and I too am obsessed with the fall candy mix. Your tailgate sounds like such fun and you must do us all a favor and stop by the Bulldogs for McCain event. Have a great weekend!

Lulu said...

Love these posts. I need to do one soon.