Monday, June 2, 2008

{The Most Amazing Vacation}

Hey friends! We are back safe and sound, with a case of Montezuma's Revenge running rampant, no pun intended, in our house. This was the most amazing vacation, sadly better than our honeymoon, and I can't wait to go back. It was a week of lounging, reading, smooching, eating, drinking and sleeping. I don't think I have ever been so relaxed in my life. Who knew Mexico was so pretty?!?! Not me! Here are some pictures of the trip, the rest can be seen here. I even got to use my Spanish, Senora Robinson would be so proud!



Infinity Pool next to the breakfast and lunch restaurant

Pool on our balcony, Chad posing
My lunch everyday, Fajitas Camerones (shrimp) con guacamole, salsa and chips
Our agenda everyday, lounge on our beach bed and do nothing!
Pic for Whit- look the bag you gave me had a wonderful time in Mexico!!
Yummy lobster dinner!
5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen


No comments: