Wednesday, November 12, 2008

{day off shenanigans}

I had a doctors appointment yesterday so I took the day off {I loose my vacation days if I don't use them so I am only working one full week in November!} Chad apparently gets Veteran's Day off as well {who knew!} so we got to spend the day together.

We went to lunch at Einstein's {yummy turkey sandwich!!} then we hit up Circuit City, well them must not be going out of business any time soon because only 10% was taken off of everything. No- everything must NOT go right now...I went to Old Navy and they are having a HUGE sale on outerwear, 50% off! I got this new coat for $50. The website doesn't have them at 50% off which is kind of strange...

Then we got CRAZY! We decided to head up to the North Georgia Premium outlets, not too far away since we practically live in South Carolina! Those are the BEST outlets- Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Williams Sonoma, Kate Spade, Burberry, Coach, Cole Haan, the list goes on and on! Their Polo and Brooks Brothers stores are a lot bigger too...

It was a great day, I love when we have random days that have no plan!! And best of all- we only spent $50 at Old Navy!!

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

What a great way to spend you day. My vacay does not carry over either, but I seem to have somehow used all but one day so far. However, I have not taken a sick day in two years! Too bad those cannot be used as vacay.

Kate said...

I went to the outlets near me. SO fun! I love that Old Navy coat