Friday, November 21, 2008

{Hunts in the Woods}

Tonight is the annual Hunt Hunting trip. Yes, my man is in the woods forging for food {in his Polo and Brooks Brothers no less...} I drove to Athens tonight and ate dinner with my mom, Rafferty's soup and salad, natch} and then we walked through Target to peruse items we couldn't live without {I did by 3 Christmas gifts and the CUTEST necklace I have EVER seen!} Now Charlotte and I are curled up on the couch with a bottle of The Little Penguin and are watching Sex and the City, what a WONDERFUL evening!

Tomorrow I will be cleaning the whole house so I can put up Christmas Decorations and we have a 50th and a 30th Birthday party to attend. The new necklace will make its debut tomorrow night! Oh, and I will pick up the Christmas cards. Even with all of the comments choosing number 1 I actually ordered the second brown and blue one {sorry to ruin the surprise for all of those on my Christmas card list!} 

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I want to see this necklace!! Glad you had such a great night :)