I am thankful...
- for my sweet husband. He makes me laugh everyday and I love him more today then I did the day we got married.
- for my sweet Charlotte, the best little cockapoo a girl could ask for.
- for my family's health. It was so difficult to loose my Grandmama and I know that Thanksgiving will be hard but I am thankful that everyone is healthy.
- for my amazing friends. It has taken me 27 and 1/2 years to figure out that it is more important to a few really close friends you can rely on no matter what then to have 100 acquaintances.
- for my job. I am so thankful that in May I saw this amazing opportunity in my current company and went for it! It has been nothing but a blessing since I started.
- for blogging! I have "met" some amazing people via blogging and it is an easy way to have a creative outlet. I love it!
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, make a good wish with the wishbone!!!