Tuesday, November 25, 2008

{Kraft foods, how we get to eat a homemade meal each night...}

I have a long commute, we all know this. Because of this it is really easy to fall into the eating out all of the time trap. Due to our new venture of Dave Ramsey's total money makeover and our vanity for our waistlines so not expand we try to cook every night except Friday and Saturday. My sister-in-law, Kristy, introduced me to Kraft Food & Family Magazine and let me tell you, it is AMAZING!!! Over the past week and a half I have made the three recipes below and ALL of them were amazing. And, best part- they don't take very many ingredients, don't take too much time and there is PLENTY left over so we eat it for a couple of days. They include the nutritional information with each recipe as well as tips to make it healthier and how to spice it up!
Here are the three dishes I have made:


Breakfast Bake {I served this with a side salad}


French Onion-Pork Chop Skillet {This has been our FAVORITE!}


1 comment:

Lulu said...

I get this magazine too. I have gotten out of the habit of cooking lately, but I need to start being "good" and cooking again. That chicken bake looks delicious!