Monday, April 7, 2008

{Confession Time}

I have made a couple "drastic" changes in the past few days. Please realize that drastic in my world is all relative...

  • I quit Facebook
  • I quit Myspace
  • I joined Jenny Craig

Facebook and MySpace had become an obsession, I believe I had OCD about them- I HAD to check them whenever a computer was around...strange I know. As for Jenny, it is about time she and I became friends. My sister in law has been hanging out with Jenny since January and looks amazing. I always thought that I would be able to loose weight on my own, that is clearly not the case. Drastic times call for drastic measures. It is expensive but I really hope it is worth it!

My food comes on Wednesday, good thing as I want to eat me a delicious egg salad sandwich at the Masters tomorrow, those things are legends! Ta ta, I've got to go practice my golf clap!

No comments: