- We have the reusable bags from Publix that I take with me when I go grocery shopping
- We recycle
- I use a Nalgen bottle for my H2O. I did read this article the other day and it kind of freaks me out so I might get this little number...
- I am looking for a CSA. There is also a Farmers Market at the Suwanee Town center starting next weekend so I think I will start going there to get my fruits and veggies.
- I want to plant a garden and begin composting, I am afraid that Charlotte will eat the veggies while she is in the back yard though. That dog loves her some tomatos and cucumbers!
- I use green cleaning products in my house
- I am looking to make my office more "green". My friend Erin and I have started the "Green Team" and are looking to get everyone in the office reusable waterbottles, remove the paper plates and plastic forks (that would be more civilized anyway!) and make sure everyone uses less paper.
I know there is so much more I could be doing, for one thing I drive too much. I would love to be able to work from home even one day a week. Take a look at the Daily Danny link on the right of my blog, he is full of amazing ideas!
Leave me a comment and let me know what you do to help Mother Earth.