Tuesday, April 1, 2008

{Friday Not So Favorites}

Okay, I am going to get CrAzY and switch it up a bit. This week is dedicated to things that really irk me.



1. Hearing that Georgia Tech is a better school then UGA. This drives me crazy!! I will admit, if I wanted to be an engineer, I think I just threw up in my mouth, then Tech would be my school of choice. If I wanted to a business, art, journalism, education, etc degree {or all around better school} than UGA is the place to be. I hear it all the time at work, from people who have no clue, and it drives me batty!


2. Traffic. Over an hour in the car, each way, is not a fun way to spend the day.

3. Sandbaggers. All but one of the teams we have played in T2 tennis are WAY better than the 3.0 level they placed themselves at and we are not evenly matched. It is not fun to loose 6-2, 6-0, 6-0, 6-0...you get my point. We did will our match for this week though. The guy we were supposed to play got hurt in his match against Jayme and Stacy last week and had to forfeit. Thanks guys, our first win!!!

4. Taxes. This is the first time I have owed taxes and I am not happy about it. They take enough of my money, why should I give them more? Chad thinks they are like the Mob and I tend to agree. Who else tells you that you owe them money and you just are expected to pay, no questions asked. And when you don't it ain't pretty...

5. April Showers. I believe I might have a slight case of SAD (Seasonal Affect Disorder). I have found it so hard to get up in the morning and I am in a pretty crabby mood with all of this nasty weather. Can't it just be sunny and warm???

Happy Friday, sorry to be a Debbie Downer. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, see you in Athens!

No comments: