Saturday, August 23, 2008

{Countdown to Kickoff}

Seven more days and then we will be between the hedges, I can't wait! This is my favorite time of year- football season that leads into the Holidays.

Countdown to Kickoff:

7- Our ranking at the beginning of the 2007 season.

6- Number of people in my immediate family that graduated from the University of Georgia.

5- Number of years since I graduated college

4- Years ago that I saw Chad after the 2004 opening game against Georgia Southern, the rest is history!

3- The number of touchdowns I expect is to win by next weekend.

2- Total number of minutes during the whole game that my mom will be sitting down!

1- The rank of my beloved Dawgs!!!

Glory Glory to 'ole Georgia!!

1 comment:

BroncoMom said...

Love your/my passion for the beloved Georgia Bulldawgs - can hardly stand the excitement!
Saturday cannot get here fast enough for me.
Enjoy your week!