Tuesday, August 5, 2008

{Friendship Oath}

1. When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well. Again. I don't want whatever the heck you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.

This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask; 'because you are my friend'.

No comments: