Sunday, August 10, 2008

{Insomnia}

As you can tell, I have changed my layout. What you don't know is that I did it at 3:30 this morning because I could not sleep...it was horrible. I had some coffee last night around 8:30-9 and I did not fall asleep until 4:30 this morning and that was with the help of Tylenol PM. I was tossing and turning and around 2:30 Chad got called into work so I got up and drank a glass of milk, that did nothing. So I surfed the web, that did nothing. So I took some Tylenol PM and grabbed my puffalump and snuggled into bed and finally fell asleep. That has never happened to me before and it was the most frustrating thing ever! Chad got back around 6:00 and I woke up but I luckily fell right back asleep. I am so tired right now but I am going to the gym and the grocery store. I am sure it will be an early night!

1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

Oh I feel for you. There are probably about 10 days out of every month that I have that problem. I usually end up going into the guest room so that I don't bother my husband. Just because I can't sleep doesn't mean he shouldn't. It is just so bothersome to lay there and not be able to sleep.
I hope that it doesn't happen again for you.