Wednesday, August 13, 2008

{Guest Blogger: Charlotte}

Dear Mom and Dad:


As you can tell by my incessant barking at midnight {or later} I am not really comfortable in my bed, crate, cage, whatever you want to call it. I get a bit claustrophobic and I would much rather sleep with you- that way, I am able to wake you up to play whenever I want! Since I know that is not an option I perused Amazon today when you were at work, trying to kill time until you get home and give me more ice cubes, and I came across these beauties. Take a look, I think they will all go nicely with the look I am trying to achieve in my room.


For when I am feeling preppy...


For when I am feeling sassy...



For when I am feeling girly...


For when I am feeling young at heart...

So, take a look and let me know what you think. I love you bunches, and just remember that I wouldn't bark in the middle of the night if you would just let me stay with you. I'm just throwing that out there...

Love,
Charlotte

1 comment:

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

haha! thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement and faith, totally made my day! cheese the chihuahua always looks in the mood for new dog beds, but in the end he prefers an oversized target pillow with a luxury pillow case in the corner...